Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A new blog

Hi all, my name is Nathan and I am a bit of a miniatures wargame fan. I have a number of other blogs and websites, but my plan is that this will be the place I talk about my modelling, miniature wargaming, and model painting experiences.
I have been playing wargames for the better part of twenty years, mostly fantasy and science fiction stuff, but have also enjoyed a host of historical games. While most of my miniature collection is in 28mm scale (and when we are talking fantasy and sci-fi games, that means something closer to 30mm), but I also have an always growing collection of 15mm, 10mm and even 1/35 scale figures.
Stay tuned for further updates, and please let me know what you think of the site in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment