Friday, October 5, 2012

It's a jungle out there!

With the school holidays comes the opportunity for me to make a great big mess, pulling out the things I don't normally have the time to, and dig into some terrain making. Rummaging through my terrain-bits-box I found a whole heap of stuff I had squirrelled away a very (very!) long time ago with the intention of making a jungle themed table. Better late than never, I suppose!
Below are some "action shots" of the finished terrain. I will do a post on how I constructed the terrain very soon.
Earth Force Marines move cautiously through the jungle (Rebel Minis Earth Force Marines, GZG Walker Tank)
US Marines stalk the jungle (Battlefield Evolution US Marines from Mongoose Publishing)
A land that time forgot (Schleich models)

Adventurers have found an ancient idol (AT-43 Red Block figures)



No comments:

Post a Comment