Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Organising Miniatures

So, a few months ago I moved house and began to sort through all my models, miniatures, terrain and other gaming paraphernalia. I had a hug box of miniature bits (don't we all?) that was next to useless as I could never find anything I was after, and didn't remember half the things that were in there. So I invested in a bunch of gift boxes and began sorting!
These boxes are filled with my unused, unassembled and/or unpainted figures. There is actually another pile of boxes just to the left of these, with more figures (Warmaster, Flames of War and the like). I used old business cards as labels which worked great for about a week, but now they are falling off. I will have to use something other than a glue stick to attach them in the future!
How do you organise your miniatures?

No comments:

Post a Comment